Accidents Happen

Our members provided traffic control and assisted the drivers involved at the scene of a car accident on Crossbay Blvd. If you are in a car accident with no injuries, the police aren’t required. However, you must exchange information with all other motorists. For insurance purposes, you should file a Report of a Motor Vehicle Accident. Learn More

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *